Website Inventory Manager, Image Editor
Yoshi Jones is a Sydney fashion designer with a cult following. She fuses creative Australian design with Japanese fabric.
Her clients have followed her from the stalls of Sydney's iconic Bondi and Paddington markets in the mid-90s to her boutique in the inner-west suburb of Newtown.
This is an ideal roll for a self starter with a firm understanding of designing and making clothing. Experience with photographing or styling clothing is essential.
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Reliable and accountable, a consistent performer with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional social media and technological ability
- Exposure to fashion styling and photography essential
- Inherently well organised, completing administrative tasks without the need for reminders
Graphics and Artwork
- Liaise with Designer for stationary artwork direction
- Create stationary print jobs including postcards, and signage using our templates in Illustrator and InDesign
- Liaise with printer for quotes, and ensuring jobs are completed to set deadline
- Create high quality artwork for Web and for Print.
- Tested ability to edit images in Photoshop
- Some experience in copywriting and creating social media content (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Experience in E-newsletter is an advantage (MailChimp)
- Liaise with Designer to plan social media and newsletter content
Inventory and Online Store
- Managing inventory through My Shopify website, this includes stock counting, and up to date knowledge of our customer contact book
- Photographing and image editing for new stock (Photoshop experience required)
- Create inventory in a timely manner, liaise with Production Manager
- Edit photography in Photoshop, and liaise with online assistant.
- Managing changeover from full price to sale price during sale period approx feb/march
Application close JAN 16th. Please email email@example.com, with a tailored CV and cover letter outlining why your experience is relevent.
Starting week of Jan 30th. Jan 30th includes training day.
Part time role
18-22 hours per week, hours to be completed between 10:30AM - 5:00PM, Must be available Mon, Wednesday and Friday
$20.00 per/hour + super. room for wage to increase after trial period